From: "Agent Smiley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: RED_HOT_RAW_DATA_-_PRC_AND_911

--- Patrick Flaherty wrote:

> According to an article Iread, L-3 was launched
> after meeting between Bill GATES of Microsoft,
> Walter Scott, Jr (pres/CEO PETER KIEWET & SONS) and
> Wall street billionaire WARREN BUFFETT. A case can
> be made that new high tech ideas are passed from
> OFFNUT to Omaha based execs.

punch in Q33 into wing dings [a type of font] and out
comes two symbols: an airplane and a skull/crossbones

also, a couple of people have mentioned to me that on
september 10 bill gates traded more shares on the
market than ever in his life...this ought to be
verifiable...i will see what i can find..

> Scott is now on Board of L-3 and on that Board are a
> number of business execs from Omaha including its
> Pres/CEO JAMES CROWE.
> Both Scott and Buffett figure prominently in the
> FRANKLIN COVER UP and that is how In
> stumbled upon their association to birth L-3.
>
> Per Skolnick, BUFFETT is deeply involved with CIA.
> I have to wonder if the secrets of this technlogy
> were leaked to the Chinese or stolen by them and
then
> recycled to MONTAUK which I understand is managed
> by BATTELLE MEMORIAL iNSTITUTE (BMI). As
> documented by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, BMI should be
> on the short list of FBI suspects for source of
anthrax
> letters.
>
> There is a lot of activity by Chinese government in
> California and I understand that Senator Diane
> Feinstein's husband is very much involved in some of
> this questionable trade between USA and CHINA.

yes there is per: hard drug trafficking and
arms...psychological operations go along with it

> Perhaps these two developments of remote control
> technology are separate developments, but I suspect
> otherwise.
>
> Patrick

http://community.webtv.net/patrick818/RescueMEofWaldo
http://www.rumormillnews.net/cgi-bin/config.pl?read=20443

china and september 11
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF8&q=china%2C%22september+1
1%22%2Cskolnick

about two weeks after WTC event: Boeing signs
huge China deal
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/business/newsid_1574000/1574486.stm

[I wonder how much the price was knocked down, since
China knew other demand for new Boeings would be
reduced
following the 9-11-01 air deaths.. --DE]

=====

Also:

holy doo-doo!

dave, dick: please let me know if and when you receive
this!

this was posted to ctrl but i reposted to psy-op

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Seeking research help to uncover the Golden Triangle
Heroin Trade

I have it on good information that Paul W. Lewis the
American Baptist
Missionary in Burma and Thailand to the Lahu and Akha
was a CIA
agent, upper management.

That he was deeply involved in a major CIA heroin
smuggling ring from
Burma which still exhists to this day.

That he was a mission plant, and that the reason he
was picked was
that he was related to top official(s) in Air America.

I have searched widely on the net and there is almost
no paper trail
on Paul W (white?) Lewis on the web. He now lives in
Claremont
California at a misson retirement center but people
also advise that
he is a wealthy man.

The Lahu are known drugs dealers in this region, and
it is said that
they were close to the operation in Burma and still
are. The Lahu
are said to still be supported by Lewis and all Akha
who will go to
their "christian" side. The Lahu are still used to
diss the
traditional Akha in this region who will not submit to
their control.

Paul W. Lewis has published much derogatory
information on the Akha
who remain traditional and still backs the overthrow
of their culture
via organizations in Thailand and Burma.

I am seeking any one who can help me trace the
connection between
Paul W. Lewis and this mystery relative in Air
America.

Source says Paul W. Lewis was involved in shipments
worth hundreds
and hundreds of millions of dollars over the years.

Web information says that Paul W. Lewis was married to
Elaine Lewis
but that they had no children, adopted one or two, one
of whom died
in Colorado, a diabetic.

We can not find any information on marriage
certificates,
geneologies, etc. We have submitted FOIA searches to
the DEA and CIA
and been refused on three appeals.

The ongoing opium and heroin trade in the golden
triangle region
contributes to the oppression of the Akha peole as
long as they are
not encoured or allowed the market access and
investment access to
grow other crops which are much more profitable such
as coffee, much
more legal, less disputed, and offer long term
economic security.

Your help is urgently needed. Please contact me
directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you are at all able to help. We will continue to
post information
and results of this investigation.

We may yet unveil the Burma CIA Missionary Heroin
Pipeline.

Matthew McDaniel

Thailand

Matthew McDaniel
The Akha Heritage Foundation
Maesai, Chiangrai, Thailand
Donations by check or money order may be sent to:
The Akha Heritage Foundation
PO BOX 6073
Salem OR 97304 USA