-Caveat Lector-

From: Mermaid
>I was here when Saba was on the list ........
>But I get the strong feeling after C's last onslaught
>on me that anything i say will be used to further
>humiliate me

If your skin is so thin that you consider C's response 'rude', an 'onslaught', and an attempt to 'humiliate' you, then get off of the Internet, especially this list.

C's response was not any of those, and your own words adequately 'humiliate' you, nothing anyone says in response to them...

>and I get the strong impression that any woman
>amongst all this male testosterone is apt to feel
>a little overpowered at times...

Speak for yourself; personally I feel that there isn't so much actual testosterone displayed on this list than the posturing facade of such...I have absolutely no problem dealing with either display.  If you're unable to hold your own on your own merit, again this list isn't for you...no one's going to be putting on kid gloves just to spare your feelings...

>I guess it is because all the people on my list
>Robots Rebellion 2 are all so courteous......

I guess it's a question of what one deems 'courteous', and I assume you impose your own definition on your own list; I found absolutely nothing in C's original response to you to be DIScourteous, in the usual, Webster-dictionary accepted definition of the word.  If you define 'courtesy' to mean that everyone should agree with you, again this is not the list for you to post to.  Neither is it the list for you if you expect no one to debate you.

June

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>