==========

Archives Available at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Om
--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Reguarding this info,it comes as no surprise considering Omaha never has
cleaned house since the even more wicked days back in the '80's-it can be
summed up fairly well in the book all of you probably (or should) know about
called The Franklin Cover Up.,authored by former senator John DeCamp,now
a lawyer in the same area taking on some interesting cases.
Too many people have died since that Franklin case became public and oddly
it's
far from over yet. . . as the recent news shared below shows.The pervesion
is passed on.

More sickening,Larry King jr.,the peodophile/bush suck-up/money
imbezzler,etc
at the heart of the Franklin case,was not only released from prison
early,from keeping
silent about the inner workings of his private circle,but was rewarded for
his silence & loyalty
by being given a cozy position at the top of Omaha's main newspaper,the
Omaha World herald,
run by his old pervert pal,who's a close friend of the police dept.chief and
current heavy politicos.

Some time back I did a search for Lawrence King jr. to see what happened to
him
after the Franklin case and I was horrified-though not surprised somehow-to
see his
name currently listed as Executive Editor of the Omaha World Herald.
I know in my gut this means a false position-a man who's a former banker
becomes
a newspaper editor upon being released from federal prison?? Beyond easy
paychecks,
to help "a poor man get on his feet again" boo hoo,it's obviously the
simplest way to become
immediately legit. again in the higher eschelon of Omaha society.
His punishment recipe was simple:Cry a few crocodile tears,spend time in a
cozy cell for
a couple of years-even though your sentence was nearly a decade long,promise
& swear
you'll pay back $1 million you stole from your own communtiy's credit
union,maybe even
boast how fun those days were,stealing children/teens for your sick sex
parties for political
"VIP"s,dabble in gun & drug running,all while playing it up what a good
black conservative
republican you are.(Not to mention,what is your son "Prince King" up to
anyway? with a name
like that a lot of doors must open themselves and red carpets become
magically laid before you...)

Larry King Jr. would kiss anyones a** to social climb just another rung
higher,anything to
get closer to the untouchable Bush clan.I have little doubt he up to his old
tricks,and so
are his cronies...if you're in the area,film them,follow them and put the
pieces together
of this puzzle together once and for all,and a lot more people will be able
to sleep at night.

~Coogan.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/TySplB/TM