-Caveat Lector-
I know all you people on CTRL are sending your sterile informative posts and think i am just a brainless woman from england who bothers to write my own stuff instead of lifting it from other sources and i know this list has a purpose designed for this but hear me out. How many people actually read the posts you send and act on it.
Im limited to five posts a day,( I actually wanted to send a damn good post i lifted last night from Buzz flash but it was denied)(fraustrating isnt it!!!) because i am not the owner... but id like to say something positive of my own, without the testosterone flying about and some positive comments on it.:)

I was listening to the radio today and i do not profess to be a brain box and i dont have a degree in politics BUT these two people One islraeli one palestinian were saying that only 10% of the people in palestine and Israel do not want peace,and the rest of the people want peace and are being held prisoner by the 10%.
They are both trying to educate the people in their respective countries to stop this war and try to understand how each of  groups sees the other.Commendable isnt it that young people should wish to put themselves in the firing line and try to re educate the people, away from this ongoing saga.
NOW my point is if Mr Bush and Mr Blair are serious about making this a better world then WHY dont they advertise and pay a wage of course,  for palestinian people and Israeli people with some knowledge of the ways and beliefs of both sides to go in and try to re~educate the young people who are so full of hate for the OTHER side (which sadly is down to their parents indoctrination and the things they see everyday) in such a way that maybe in 5 or ten years time will eradicate this problem.
We can live in harmony all of us if we are taught how to understand and respect other peoples views.
I dont care if a black man a muslim or a jew lives next door to me as long as they.... and I .... respect their/my way of life.....
Trouble is... with all this ...we are fighting the greedy warlords who want to take over this earth for themselves...and they are powerful make no mistake....but there are also only 10% of them running this globe if we make life so intolerable for them by FIGHTING BACK then maybe they will go underground to their bases and never bother us again.
I know its a pipe dream and thought about over the kitchen sink with marigolds on but what the hell....at least I think and I have my own mind that is until they bombard me with mind numbing frequencies from HAARP technology!!!!!
The Mermaid xxxxwho loves living on an island free from the global elite but being exposed to them more each day.......

<A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>