>From the New Paradigms Project [Not Necessarily Endorsed]
Note:  We store 100's of related "New Paradigms Posts" at:
http://www.msen.com/~lloyd/oldprojects/recentmail.html

As may have been apparent, I have not been very active of late on prj, A-albionic's
New Paradigms Discussion List. My posts on the Weekly Up-Date List have been sporadic
as well. Other pressing personal matters have finally abated somewhat, so all that is
changing as of today!
I am listing some of my current interests below. Please feel free to contribute data
and arguments pro and con these and any other items that interest you. Please feel
free to forward the items you deem to be most important with a request that I put them
in the Weekly Up-date that reaches a wider list of subscribers and is also posted and
re-posted to other mailing lists and appropriate NewsGroups. I look forward to your
contributions!
My Current Interests:
West Nile:
Vastly under-reported wipe-out of North American bird population by West Nile.
Vastly under-reported evidence that West Nile is Bio-Terrorism from Saddam (or
elsewhere)
Media Censorship:
If memory serves, the Bush Admin. had top level conference with Media giant CEO's
right after 911 during the anthrax mess. What if anything has been revealed about the
dictats received by the media relative to "terrorism".
Minimization and Denial of Terrorism:
I have long suspected that the government is minimizing/denying terrorist incidents
from the shootdown of TWA 800, denial of bomb on that plane that crased right after
911 in New York, the Islamic terrorist source in Florida of the anthrax, "lone nut"
airport shooter, West Nile, etc....
Though conspiracy theorists tend to suspect the government exaggerates terrorism to
justify tyranny, other over-riding factors seem to be at work whenver clear evidence
of terrorism does not exist:
1. Deny terrorists victory. If we don't admit it happened, what have the terrorists
won? But does this just make the terrorists mad and more likely to strike even harder?
Is that the idea of denial or an unintended consequence?
2. Maintain the reputation of the government as able to handle terrorism.
3. Prevent fear, panic and war hysteria that could:
a) result in rampant persecution of American Islamics and Arabs,
b) interfere with worker/management productivity, hurting the economy,
c) increase awareness that terrorism would end if America stopped supporting Israel,
and/or
d) force the Administration to take stronger military action than it thinks prudent.
Thoughts of list members would be greatly appreciated!
Lloyd Miller,
Research Director
A-albionic Research

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms Discussion List,
not necessarily endorsed by:

Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research a ruling
class/conspiracy research resource for the entire political-ideological
spectrum. **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>