http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/ctrl@;listserv.aol.com/">ctrl</A>

--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Just to add some background to this Nicaragua banking situation--P-2
was heavily involved:

re BQ:
"..When the Sandanistas came to power they
closed every bank except for BNV..."

>From David Yallop:

"..Calvi opened a branch of his empire in Managua in Sept 1977. The
bank was called Ambrosiano Group Banco Commercial. Its official
function was ''conducting international commercial transactions'. Its
actual function was to move from the Nassau branch...a large amount of
evidence that would reveal the fraudulent and criminal devices used in
share-pushing/acquisition of the Milan parent bank. In this way the
evidence was hidden even more thoroughly from the Bank of Italy. As
always there was a price to be paid. [Licio] Gelli had smoothed the
way with introductions to Nicaragua's dictator, Anastasio Somoza.
After several million dollars had been dropped into the dictator's
pocket, he announced that it would be an excellent idea for Calvi to
open a branch in his country...Calvi and Gelli were aware of the
possibility of a Sandinista takeover in the not too distant
future...Calvi gave equally large amounts of money to the
rebels...Early in 1979 the leftwing takeover became a
reality...promptly nationalized all foreign banks--with one exception:
the Ambrosiano Group Banco Commercial continued to trade under Roberto
Calvi..."

--from David Yallop's 'In God's Name', (1984) p. 320

"In January, 1981, LIcio Gelli was an honoured guest at the [Reagan]
presidential inauguration..."

--ibid, p. 360

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Brian Downing Quig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> John Kerry, who is a member of Skull & Bones, seems to be expressing
> strong and sincere doubts about an American military attack on Iraq.
>
> From this one can deduce that Skull & Bones is not monolithically in
> support of the biggest Octopus operation of at least the last few
> decades.  Sean McBride
>
> No I do not think so Sean.  You must learn not to take political
posturing
> at face value.  Remember how you pointed out how Scowcroft and others in
> the Bush circle were dissenting on the Iraq attack?  I told you then
that
> at the critical moment they would all get behind the banner of LET
US HIT
> THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE GOT!!
>
> The SKULL AND BONES intends to control all sides of every public debate.
> Few understand the sophistication of what I try to explain because they
> cannot imagine a world as venial as I perceive.  The war with the
> Sandanistas was SKULL AND BONES John Kerry quarterbacking the
Sandanistas
> and SKULL AND BONES George Bush quarterbacking the contras.  The
Hegalian
> dialectic of thesis verses anti thesis with the synthesis of CIA backed
> Chomorro.  How do I know that?  When the Sandanistas came to power they
> closed every bank except for BNV.  Carter gave them $300 million so they
> could afford the war, just like Kissinger and Associates gave Saddam $5
> billion for the Gulf War via, you guessed it --- BNV.  Samosa only
got $30
> million in the previous 10 years!  (WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN!  WHEN
WILL
> THEY EVER LEARN!  PETER PAUL AND MARY)
>
> So today SKULL AND BONES John Kerry voted for the Adolph Hitler
> Resolution.  How sincere was that?
>
> Did you see what happened to Daschle when he accused Bush of playing
> politics with the war?  Did the Republicans have to answer?  No!!  Bret
> Humes and others in the news media slapped him down.  So he returned
with
> his tail between his legs.  He knows no person can get elected without
> getting their face on TV.  All the puffed up wimps in the house and
senate
> know that.  The house and the senate are 2 giant toilets needing to be
> flushed.  Add to that several thousand professional liars in the
mass media
> and you have a good percentage of the enemies of the people.  They
are mear
> thousands.  We out number them by hundreds of millions.
>
> Brian Downing Quig
>

> > AIPAC (the American Israel Public Affairs Committee), on the other
>
> hand, does seem to be monolithically in support of an American
>
> military attack on Iraq, one which would lead to a long-term American
>
> military occupation of almost the entire Middle East.
> >
> > From these facts one can deduce that AIPAC is a much bigger factor
>
> in this operation than Skull & Bones.  People associated with AIPAC
>
> are much more visible in agitating for an American attack on Iraq and
>
> other Arab-Muslim nations than are people associated with Skull &
>
> Bones, the present occupant of the White House notwithstanding.
> >
> > I would also wager that AIPAC members collectively control much more
>
> wealth than Skull & Bones members collectively, and that they are
>
> responsible for a larger percentage of contributions to both the
>
> Republican and Democratic Parties than Skull & Bones.
> >
> > Ergo, AIPAC is higher on the Octopus food chain than Skull & Bones,
>
> and Jews as an ethnic bloc wield more power in contemporary America
>
> than Anglo-Saxons, Anglo-Germans, or any other combination of
>
> traditional European ethnic groups.
> >
> > I would be interested in seeing any hard data or solid reasoning
>
> which contradict these working assumptions.
> >
> > We could start by analyzing the current membership lists of both
>
> Skull & Bones and AIPAC, and tallying up their respective wealth and
>
> political activities.
> >
> > Any takers?

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Plan to Sell a Home?
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/J2SnNA/y.lEAA/MVfIAA/xYTolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>