--- Begin Message ---
-Caveat Lector-

Kris,

My specialty is in two areas:
1) The 'control' paradigm
2) OU physics

1) Section (1) One

What is a control paradigm?

The late Dr. Antony C. Sutton, in his magnum opus, America's Secret
Establishment, showed a very interesting, defining point of reference:

"There is an Establishment history, an official history, which dominates
history textbooks, trade publishing, the media and library shelves. The
official line always assumes that events such as wars, revolutions,
scandals, assassinations, are more or less random unconnected events. By
definition events can NEVER be the result of a conspiracy, they can never
result from premeditated planned group action. An excellent example is the
Kennedy assassination when, within 9 hours of the Dallas tragedy, TV
networks announced the shooting was NOT a conspiracy, regardless of the fact
that a negative proposition can never be proven, and that the investigation
had barely begun."

Dr. Sutton knew so very well how difficult it was to publish via the
'established' guidelines..Foundations and publishers were not
forthcoming....At the Hoover Institution only with the help of Alan Belmont
[FBI] was he able to have his Western Technology and Soviet Economic
Development books verified and published. Even so, these books had to be
published at his own expense.

" Just to ensure the official line dominates, in 1946 the Rockefeller
Foundation allotted $139,000 for an official history of World War Two. This
to avoid a repeat of debunking history books which embarrassed the
Establishment after World War One. The reader will be interested to know
that The Order [Russell Trust Association] had great foresight, back in the
1880's to create both the American Historical Association and the American
Economic Association (most economists were then more historians than
analysts) under their terms, with their people and their objectives. Andrew
Dickson White was a member of The Order and the first President of the
American Historical Association."

A control paradigm is not an obvious 'recognition' pattern, rather a 'hidden
' deliberate device to direct the 'thoughts, intents and actions" of groups
of people, nations, for a 'hidden' purpose, objective, outcome.

Most people go along, to get along, avoiding [what to them would be]
immediate personal repercussions and un-pleasantries. Unless challenged, the
'control' paradigm unilaterally prevails, and unless mitigated by 'public'
opinion is successful in its objectives by default. So that, once the
'control' [paradigm] system is put 'in place,' the 'paradigm' continues to
maintain itself indefinitely unencumbered by 'human' intervention.

The 'control' paradigm is a 'mechanism' that is 'inplace' and unless
'challenged' will prevail, resulting in its predetermined outcome, to
control the thoughts, hearts, minds, attitudes, responses of people,
nations, on this planet. Those that challenge the 'paradigm' will themselves
be challenged [for that is how it is structured], but unless you challenge
the 'paradigm' it will ultimately prevail sucking every last vestige of your
freedom to 'come, go, be, think, and do' as a free people.

"Structured' thinking is therefore dangerous, because it does not allow you
to ponder the cause and effect of the possibilities inherent in adhering to
the 'established' criteria and purported facts.
One good example is Blacklightpower: [
http://ctrl.org/sutton/FTIR.March2001.html ]

In my education I realized that something was wrong:[
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/educationnotaspurported8apr02.shtml ]
there were too many gaps, not enough information to substantiate those gaps.
Not just the content, but the methodology was being manipulated to control
'thinking and perception: [
http://www.sntp.net/education/sutton_dewey.htm ]. It was very obvious that
significant 'controls' were 'in place' [
http://www.sntp.net/education/sutton_1.htm.]  So I decided to do my own
research [ http://educate-yourself.org/cn/anthonycsutton13may02.shtml ] and
discovered two volumes in the library written by him. [Western Technology
and Soviet Economic Development 1917-1930; Western Technology and Soviet
Economic Development 1930-1945] [ Source:
http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/presswebsite/catalog2000/Russia.html ], and
while I was reading these books in the stacks, Dr. Sutton was already
writing his third volume at Hoover [Western Technology and Soviet Economic
Development 1945-1965].    Dr. Sutton went on to write additional books on
the same thread as a followup to West Tech.  And these were very interesting
books to read. And I did, I read them all.
1).   [ http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/bolshevik_revolution/ ]
2)    [ http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html]
3)    [ http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/ ]

Dr. Antony C. Sutton went on to write some twentysix (260 volumes.  By
reading his books I learned what was really going on.  I began to think
properly, [ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8940 ]
objectively, to analyze information, and to develop my own 'perceptions.'

2) Section (2) Two.

Overunity Physics

I have always had deep suspicions that we [as a nation] have been 'pawns in
the game', of scientific discovery and development.  My research bears this
out.........and I now know why Dr. Antony C. Sutton [The View From 4-Space]
pursued the investigation of 4-Space, as a logical conclusion to his own
research before he died this past June [2002].

Source: http://www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/additionalnotes.htm

21. "For some strong and pertinent critique of present scientific bias, see
Ruggero Maria Santilli, Ethical probe on Einstein's followers in the U.S.A.:
An insider's view, Alpha Publishing, POB 82, Newtonvllle, MA 02160.
Santilli is a highly published physicist and the editor of a refereed
scientific journal, the Hadronic Journal. After lengthy attempts to correct
injustices within the Scientific system, to no avail, he finally has gone
public with his specific charges. Santilli references senior Russian
physicist G. Yu. Bogoslovsky, whose 1984 paper "Generalization of Einstein's
relativity theory for the anisotropic spacetime," whose research would have
been impossible in the U.S.  Quoting Santilli: "He would have been
discredited, humiliated, and chased out of these institutions [Harvard,
M.I.T., and Yale] beyond any reasonable doubt by ample documentation on
similar cases." Again to quote Santilli: "Papers bearing the title of
'Generalization of Einstein's relativity' are routinely permitted with human
dignity at Moscow University in the U.S.S.R., but they are absolutely
inconceivable today at the departments of physics of Harvard University, of
the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, of Yale University and of other
similar institutions in the U.S.A., as numerous senior scientists would
readily testify."
        You see, dear reader, there has been a deep scientific conspiracy in
the U.S. to prevent any change in the severe restrictions placed on general
relativity by Einstein.  This has reduced GR to a sort of "special
relativity, with only distant perturbations."  Specifically, it has excluded
scalar electromagnetics and branded as heresy the inconceivable idea that
general relativity could be local, and engineerable.
        Now you know why the Soviets have been able to develop these
monstrous weapons for over three decades while our scientists slept at the
wheel. Scientific arrogance and pride has been our greatest enemy."

The Venona documents bear interesting testimony regarding the duplicity and
culpability of certain interests regarding the suppressed activity of, and
actions on the part of, certain individuals within the scientific
community.......the following
http://www.americasfuture.net/1996/june96/6-2-96a.html and
http://www.nrbookservice.com/bookpage.asp?prod_cd=C5714 bear this out

Were it not for the intelligent and significant research of Dr. Thomas E.
Bearden [and others] our knowledge of scalar [O(3) ] electrodynamics would
have fallen by the way-side in the open community [but compartmentalized
research continues].  Make no mistake the O(3) research continues full-speed
on both sides of the Atlantic/Pacific.  The question is: Whose dogma, and
more specifically, whose 'intent' will prevail?

Tesla knew that his 'discoveries' were 'double-sided' having
positive/negative effects.  The benefits and dangers were equally real but
the driving force was the attainment of an open/closed energy source for the
entire planet.  That is why he continued his research [magnifying
transmitter] long after AC was acknowledged, developed, finalized.  For the
AC technology is a collective technology, while DC is an
individual/localized [self] technology.  Greed and the Money power seized
upon those aspects of the technology that benefit their 'special' interests,
forcing the entire world to acquiesce to their 'desires'.  And I suspect
that Dr. Bearden understands the full implication of those 'special'
interests.  History does not have to repeat itself, the evidence is
substantial, what is needed is the 'will' to 'coalesce' those mutual aspects
that pertain to us all.

Sources:
http://www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/additionalnotes.htm
http://www.americasfuture.net/1996/june96/6-2-96a.html
http://www.nrbookservice.com/bookpage.asp?prod_cd=C5714
http://www.llnl.gov/PAO/Newsstand/articles/1997/3-21-97Espionage.html
http://www.oswegodailynews.com/content/2002/071502/071502ideas_capron_joemcc
arthywasright.shtml
http://www.ralphmag.org/AK/briefs.html
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0895262754/103-8028785-6655818
http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/email/nixon_spies.html
http://www.ratherbiased.com/cold_war.htm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/711735/posts
http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/98oct/mccart2.htm

O(3) Research:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/meg.htm
http://cheniere.nii.net/references/found%20phys%20letters/no%201%202001/
http://www.cheniere.org/books/part1/starting%20pages.htm
http://www.gewo.cz/ve/Evans/Evans-index.htm
http://www.gewo.cz/ve/meg_pat.htm
http://www.mindspring.com/~dfeustel/o3books.html
http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/021702.htm
http://www.cassiopaea.org/perseus/aias.txt

PDF section
http://users.skynet.be/kurtgode/O(3)_Electrodyn_FR.pdf [French]
http://redshift.vif.com/JournalFiles/Pre2001/V07NO1PDF/V07N1EV2.pdf
http://redshift.vif.com/JournalFiles/Pre2001/V07NO1PDF/V07N1EV1.pdf
http://www.aias.us/pub/optics.pdf
http://www.aias.us/pub/020302FP.pdf
http://195.171.30.10/nonsec/615pap1.pdf
http://web.mit.edu/6.014/www/psets/ps02sol.pdf
http://www.princeton.edu/~mchung/pdf/ph501set3.pdf

Reference:
http://www.silent-warriors.com/cold_war.htm
http://webpages.charter.net/jaskaggs/AEII/
http://www.dnai.com/~zap/howitzer.htm
http://www.cheniere.org/references/
http://www.wspc.com/books/physics/4287.html
http://www.padrak.com/ine/JNEV4N3.html
http://www.ott.doe.gov/electromagnetic/history.shtml
http://www.zpenergy.com/1012887866/AIAS_Special.doc
http://www.mercola.com/2001/sep/8/rife_microscope3.htm

Knowledge and correct thinking are the keys to attaining a significant
knowledgebase.  So I will give you a series of my previous past posts.  And
you can develop your own 'know what you don't know' instincts.

Energy Systems available right now:

http://www.blacklightpower.com (Randell L. Mills)
http://www.cheniere.org  (Thomas E. Bearden)

The key to understanding the 'new' paradigm is in reexamining,

Michael C. Faraday
James Clerk Maxwell
Nikola Tesla

The existing 'energy' paradigm rests upon these three (3) shoulders [
Faraday, Maxwell, Tesla ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7885 [Unlimited power the
three (3) Legs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7086 [Nikola Tesla Data]

The new paradigm is based upon:

Thomas E. Bearden [ http://www.newphys.se/elektromagnum/physics/Bearden/ and
www.cheniere.org
Randell L. Mills [ http://www.blacklightpower.com ] and [
Pons/Fleischman

The Best Way to Get Up to Speed.......is to type my name 'Leslie Pastor'
into www.google.com and then scan through my posts located at Energy
2000...........initially you will find boring and inocuous posts, but skip
that and follow my posts dealing with the above names [I list sources, data,
websites].  :You may find some very interesting data.........to help get you
up to speed.

All the Best,
Leslie R. Pastor

Archived information:

incorporated within the 'control' paradigm.
Education Board
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8895 My correspondence with
Dale Pond
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8615  A 'perceptions
problem' caused by the leftwing.
into the American Civil War
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8933  Frank A. Vanderlip
[Bolshevik] AIC National City Bank
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8965  Dr. Sutton's Proof of
'concept' and 'methodology'
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8940  Dr. Sutton's
initial/continued Research
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/9056  My Personal Research
double-crossed

The Russell Trust Association [Skull & Bones]

RTA at Yale University
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8696  The RTA 'creates' the
Soviet Union.
powerless against the RTA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8828  The RTA controls
Historical and general information.

incorporate the element of competition?]
http://www.sntp.net/education/sutton_1.htm  [ How the Order controls
education ]
http://www.sntp.net/main.htm  [ How the psychologists control education ]
http://www.sntp.net/education/education.htm [ Directional [Outcome Based]
Education ]
http://www.sntp.net/education/leipzig_connection.htm [ How The Educational
Establishment Sabotaged Education ]
http://www.sntp.net/behaviorism.htm [ Behaviorism/Watson ]
http://www.sntp.net/psychology_definition.htm [ The 'MIND' (psychological)
'definition' ]
http://www.sntp.net/materialism_ideology.htm [ Materialism ]
http://www.sntp.net/essay1_1.htm
http://www.sntp.net/essay1_2.htm
http://www.sntp.net/essay1_3.htm
http://www.sntp.net/essay1_4.htm
http://www.sntp.net/essay1_5.htm
http://www.sntp.net/essay1_6.htm
Connection from the Beginning]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8306 [The Leipzip
Connection How Our Education System was Sabotaged]

Astronauts]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/10110 [Ever wonder why most
people can't see UFO's?]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/10174 [UFO's and the
National Security State]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/10203 [Understanding
significance in UFO data]

Tesla's Vedic experience]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/10257 [The Devine Cosmos
and Tesla's Vedas]

paradigm?]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/9218 [ Conundrum regarding
the 'control' paradigm ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/9267 [ Continuance of the
Conundrum ]

shows that he was double-crossed]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/9090 [AIC American Business
profitted from our war fleet]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8915 [Russia's intervention
into the American Civil War]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8933 [Clarence W. Barron
called Frank A. Vanderlip a Bolshevits]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7790 [The Rockefeller
File ] Gary Allen
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8614 [Connect the Dots
Hilary Got it Wrong]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8615 [Hilary lied, a
'persceptions' problem]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7757 [Bolsheviks and
Concentration camps in America]

with Dale Pond of Simpathetic Vibratory Physics]

Explained]

'Grinds statement of fact' ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7756 [ Capitalists are not
interested in 'free' energy ONLY 'control'.]

AntiGravity, First Principles]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/207 [AntiGravity Research
for the Serious Minded]
http://maddsci.tripod.com/MIGATRAC/id13.html [AntiGravity Research and the
Men who did them]
http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE11.html [Additional AntiGravity Research]
Bearden [Critical Choices]

updates ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8770 [ Tom Bearden on JLN
Labs ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7945 [ Utilizing scalar
electroMagnetics ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/9431 [ From James Clerk
Maxwell is derived significant solutions ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7815 [ Tom Bearden's M.E.G.
is patented ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8228 [ Bearden's M.E.G.
under attack from NAFTA/GATT }
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8783 [ M.E.G gets it from
APS / Robert Parks]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/8438 [ The backburners are
still on at Magnetic Energy Ltd ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7799 [ M.E.G.
correspondence and Bearden's new book ]

Zero Point Energy & Other Forms of Energy (the 'factuality' of the reality)
The Farnsworth Fusor
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7537
T. Henry Moray and his radiant energy device [Tesla Technology]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/energy2000/message/7345

Kris, this should keep you busy, and just remember that every coin has two
(2) sides:

All the Best,
Leslie R. Pastor