Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [CIA-DRUGS] Re: Yahoo! Briefcase: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s file(s)

Are these the same files that Delmart Vreeland and his helpers posted?

In a few brief sentences, what is the main significance of these files?

Whatever message Leo Wanta is trying to get out to the world could be communicated more effectively by setting up a carefully designed website.

After all the Wanta posts to date, I still don't know what the message is.

On general principle I refuse to read through a pile of documents without knowing the point of the exercise.