To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From:                   "bronxcheerdubya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:06:34 -0000
Subject:                !b_a_Act: Snow Jobs

Snow Jobs
CSX's Snow Tapped for Treasury Secretary. We have mixed feelings about
the recent Treasury Department "shakeup".  The resignation of the
former Treasury Secretary, long associated with ALCOA ("Thomas Mellon
and Sons Bank, founded in 1869, helped finance an aluminum reduction
company owned by Alfred Hunt and Charles Hall, which became known as
Alcoa.)
http://zeeb.library.cmu.edu/SAA-PghHostCmte/articles/PittsburghHistory
.html
and his replacement with
a new Treasury Secretary is interesting.  The new Treasury Secretary
is said to be a "deficit hawk". That is a good omen if he is allowed
to be a "deficit hawk" in his new post as Treasury Secretary. Dubya's
Double-Barreled Depression
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/1872
August  31, 2001
Dubya's Double-Barreled Depression
To understand Dubya's Double-Barreled
Depression we must realize that
it is a one-two punch.
The first punch came in March of 2000.
That's when Dubya knocked
McCain out of the running for the
Republican Presidential nomination in
the South Carolina Republican
Presidential Primary.
Stock market investors follow an old
maxim: "Buy Low-Sell High". On
January 20th, 1981 the Federal Budget
Deficit was ONE TRILLION
DOLLARS. Twelve years later after 8
years of Reagan-Bush and
4 years of Bush-Quayle the Federal
Budget Deficit was FIVE TRILLION
DOLLARS. With Bush the sure Republican nominee as of March 2000
investors realized that a Bush win would mean DejaVu all over again.
More budget deficits would loom. Bush lost the election but stole the
White House. The worried investors who started selling in March of
2000, when Bush locked up the Republican nomination are still selling
and there is NO BOTTOM TO THE STOCK MARKET! "Since the peak in the
Wilshire 5000 Index in the spring of 2000, stocks have lost $4.4
trillion in value." (As of August  31, 2001- THE LOSSES  HAVE
CONTINUED TO SKY-ROCKET SINCE THEN!!!)
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0108/30/mlld.00.html
That's quite a number !  The reason for this is simple. When
government cuts taxes and increases spending, or proposes to increase
it, for things like Star Wars, which is an open-ended expense, (you
could spend all of the money that exists on earth and still not have a
reliable Star Wars missile defense system!) government ends up living
on the equivalent of a credit card. Government starts to borrow money.
If government competes with private borrowers for a limited supply of
money the price of money goes up. That means that even though the
Federal Reserve has cut interest rates this year it will have to raise
them, dramatically, as Government goes into deficit spending! When
that happens your c.d. rates will far exceed your rate of return on
stocks.  Anticipating this scenario investors started selling in March
of 2000 the minute Bush knocked McCain out of the running for the
Republican Presidential nomination in the South Carolina primary. They
have not stopped selling since.
Only a deficit hawk can
return investor confidence to America. "The CBO forecasts that the
government will tap $9
billion in Social Security reserves this year (2001) because Bush's
tax cut
and the general economic slowdown have shrunk the surplus in general
revenues." http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010829/pl/bush_73.html
When that happens, Baby Boomers, who are the biggest potential
spenders, or savers, in the economy get Worried. Worried Baby Boomers
Don't Buy Anything ! Drive down any American road and you will See
Baby Boomers behind the wheels of Big SUVs! They buy those things
because they are security conscious. Raiding Social Security Worries
Baby Boomers! This is the 2nd barrel of Dubya's Double-Barreled
Depression! Worrying the Baby Boomers into buying nothing and
delivering the coup de grace to the economy. If Social Security won't
be there because Dubya is raiding it right now, Baby Boomers reason,
it is time to stop buying everything! Baby Boomers are approaching
retirement soon. So all purchases by Baby Boomers are Out!
PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE AND THE SERIES
Dubya's Double-Barreled Depression
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/1872
Part Two Dubya's Double-Barreled Depression
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/1878
Part Three Dubya's Double-Barreled Depression
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/1905
"CSX's Snow Tapped for Treasury Secretary
Mon Dec 9th 2002,  By Adam Entous
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Bush (news - web sites) on
Monday named John Snow, chairman of railroad giant CSX Corp., as his
new Treasury secretary and promised bold new measures to reinvigorate
the
U.S. economy-and the stock market-before the 2004 re-election
campaign.
"John Snow will be a key adviser on the economy
and a key advocate of my administration's agenda
for growth, new jobs and wider and more
international trade," (Bush) said at a brief
ceremony.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20021209/ts_nm/econo
my_team_snow_dc_14
"If America loses this war," said Secretary of the Interior (Harold)
Ickes, June 26, 1941, "it can thank the Aluminum Corporation of
America." "By its cartel agreement with I.G. Farben, controlled by
Hitler,"writes Seldes, "Alcoa sabotaged the aluminum program of the
U.S. air force. The Truman Committee (on National Defense, chaired by
then- Senator Harry S. Truman in 1942) heard testimony that Alcoa's
representative, A.H. Bunker, $1-a-year head of the aluminum section of
O.P.M., prevented work on our $600,000,000 aluminum expansion
program."
http://www.emperors-clothes.com/articles/randy/swas1.htm
SECTION IMMEDIATELY BELOW EXCERPTED FOR NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OF
DISCUSSION FROM : "The Empire of I.G. Farben- Farben was Hitler and
Hitler was Farben. (Senator Homer T. Bone to Senate Committee on
Military Affairs, June 4, 1943.) On the eve of World War II the German
chemical complex of I.G. Farben was the largest chemical manufacturing
enterprise in the world, with extraordinary political and economic
power and influence within the Hitlerian Nazi state. I. G. has been
aptly described as "a state within a state." The Farben cartel dated
from 1925, when organizing genius Hermann Schmitz created the
super-giant chemical enterprise out of six already giant German
chemical companies - Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst,
Weiler-ter-Meer, and Griesheim-Elektron. These companies were merged
to become Inter-nationale Gesellschaft Farbenindustrie A.G. - or I.G.
Farben for short. Twenty years later the same Hermann Schmitz was put
on trial at Nuremburg for war crimes committed by the I. G. cartel.
Other I. G. Farben directors were placed on trial but the American
affiliates of I. G. Farben and the American directors of I.G. itself
were quietly forgotten; the truth was buried in the archives.- the
guiding hand in the creation of the Farben empire, the early Farben
Vorstand included Carl Bosch, Fritz ter Meer, Kurt Oppenheim and
George von Schnitzler (All were charged as "war criminals" after World
War II)- In 1928 the American holdings of I. G. Farben (i.e., the
Bayer Company, General Aniline Works, Agfa Ansco, and Winthrop
Chemical Company) were organized into a Swiss holding company, i. G.
Chemic (Inter-nationale Gesellschaft fur Chemisehe Unternehmungen A.
G.), controlled by I. G. Farben in Germany. In the following year
these American firms merged to become American I. G. Chemical
Corporation, later renamed General Aniline & Film. Hermann Schmitz,
the organizer of I. G. Farben in 1925, became a prominent early Nazi
and supporter of Hitler, as well as chairman of the Swiss I. G. Chemic
and president of American I. G. The Farben complex both in Germany and
the United States then developed into an integral part of the
formation and operation of the Nazi state machine, the Wehrmacht and
the S.S.- I. G. Farben is of peculiar interest in the formation of the
Nazi state because Farben directors materially helped. Hitler and the
Nazis to power in 1933- I.G. Farben contributed 400,000 RM to Hitler's
political "slush fund." It was this secret fund which financed the
Nazi seizure of control in March 1933.- The Economic Power of I. G.
Farben Qualified observers have argued that Germany could not have
gone to war in 1939 without I. G. Farben. Between 1927 and the
beginning of World War II, I.G. Farben doubled in size, an expansion
made possible in great part by American technical assistance and by
American bond issues, such as the one for $30 million offered by
National City Bank. By 1939 I. G. acquired a participation and
managerial influence in some 380 other German firms and over 500
foreign firms. The Farben empire owned its own coal mines, its own
electric power plants, iron and steel units, banks, research units,
and numerous commercial enterprises. There were over 2,000 cartel
agreements between I. G. and foreign firms - including Standard Oil of
New Jersey, DuPont, Alcoa, Dow Chemical, and others in the United
States, one post-war investigation by the U.S, War Department
concluded that: Without I. G.'s immense productive facilities, its
intense research, and vast internationalaffiliations, Germany's
prosecution of the war would have been unthinkable and impossible;
Farben not only directed its energies toward arming Germany, but
concentrated on weakening her intended victims, and this
double-barreled attempt to expand the German industrial potential for
war and to restrict that of the rest of the world was not conceived
and executed "in the normal course of business." The proof is
overwhelming that I. G. Farben officials had full prior knowledge of
Germany's plan for world conquest and of each specific aggressive act
later undertaken.- Directors of Farben firms (i.e., the "I. G. Farben
officials" referred to in the investigation) included not only Germans
but also prominent American financiers. This 1945 U.S. War Department
report concluded that I.G.'s assignment from Hitler in the prewar
period was to make Germany self-sufficient in rubber, gasoline,
lubricating oils, magnesium, fibers, tanning agents, fats, and
explosives. To fulfill this critical assignment, vast sums were spent
by I.G. on processes to extract these war materials from indigenous
German raw materials - in particular the plentiful German coal
resources. Where these processes could not be developed in Germany
,they were acquired from abroad under cartel arrangements. For
example, the process for iso-octane, essential for aviation fuels, was
obtained from the United States, in fact entirely [from] the Americans
and has become known to us in detail in its separate stages through
our agreements with them [Standard Oil of New Jersey] and is being
used very extensively by us.- The process for manufacturing
tetra-ethyl lead? essential for aviation gasoline, was obtained by I.
G. Farben from the United States, and in 1939 I.G. was sold $20
million of high-grade aviation gasoline by Standard Oil of New Jersey.
Even before Germany manufactured tetra-ethyl lead by the American
process it was able to "borrow" 500 tons from the Ethyl Corporation.
This loan of vital tetra-ethyl lead was not repaid and I.G. forfeited
the $1 million security. Further, I.G. purchased large stocks of
magnesium from Dow Chemical for incendiary bombs and stockpiled
explosives, stabilizers, phosphorus, and cyanides from the outside
world. In 1939, out of 43 major products manufactured by I.G., 28 were
of "primary concern" to the German armed forces. Farben's ultimate
control of the German war economy, acquired during the 1920s and 1930s
with Wall Street assistance, can best be assessed by examining the
percentage of German war material output produced by Farben plants in
1945. Farben at that time produced 100 percent of German synthetic
rubber, 95 percent of German poison gas (including all the Zyklon B
gas used in the concentration camps), 90 percent of German plastics,
88 percent of German magnesium, 84 percent of German explosives, 70
percent of German gunpowder, 46 percent of German high octane
(aviation) gasoline, and 33 percent of German synthetic gasoline-
There erenumerous Farben arrangements with American firms, including
cartel marketing arrangements, patent agreements, and technical
exchanges as exemplified in the Standard Oil-Ethyl technology
transfers mentioned above. These arrangements were used by I.G. to
advance Nazi policy abroad, to collect strategic information, and to
consolidate a world-wide chemical cartel. One of the more horrifying
aspects of I.G. Farben's cartel was the invention, production, and
distribution of the Zyklon B gas, used in Nazi concentration camps.
Zyklon B was pure Prussic acid, a lethal poison produced by I.G.
Farben Leverkusen and sold from the Bayer sales office through
Degesch, an independent license holder. Sales of Zyklon B amounted to
almost three-quarters of Degesch business; enough gas to kill 200
million humans was produced and sold by I.G. Farben.  The Kilgore
Committee report of 1942 makes it clear that the I.G.Farben directors
had precise knowledge of the Nazi concentration camps and the use of
I.G. chemicals. This prior knowledge becomes significant when we later
consider the role of the American directors in I.G.'s American
subsidiary. The 1945 interrogation of I.G. Farben director yon
Schnitzler reads:
Q. What did you do when they told you that I.G. chemicals was [sic]
being used to kill, to murder
people held in concentration camps?
A. I was horrified.
Q. Did you do anything about it?
A. I kept it for me [to myself] because it was too terrible .... I
asked Muller-Cunradi is it known to you and Ambros and other directors
in Auschwitz that the gases and chemicals are being used to murder
people.
Q. What did he say?
A. Yes: it is known to all I.G. directors in Auschwitz.
There was no attempt by I.G. Farben to halt production of the gases -
General Dyestuff Corporation was established as the exclusive selling
agent for products manufactured by Gasselli Dyestuff (renamed General
Aniline Works, Inc., in 1929) and imported from Germany. The stock of
General Aniline Works was transferred in 1929 to American I.G.
Chemical Corporation and later in 1939 to General Aniline & Film
Corporation, into which American I.G. and General Aniline Works were
merged. American I.G. and its successor, General Aniline & Film, is
the unit through which control of I.G.'s enterprises in the U.S. was
maintained. -the board of American I.G. had three directors from the
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the most influential of the various
Federal Reserve Banks. American I.G. also had interlocks with Standard
Oil of New Jersey, Ford Motor Company, Bank of Manhattan (later to
become the Chase Manhattan), and A.E.G. (German General
Electric)"http://www.consortiumnews.com/121900b.html PAUL O'NEILL
Citing his experience both in the Office of Management
and Budget (1974-1977)
and the private sector, George W. Bush has tapped Alcoa chairman Paul
O'Neill to serve as the next Secretary of the Treasury. Paul H.
O'Neill is chairman of Alcoa and director of the company. He served as
Alcoa's chairman and Chief Executive Officer for 12 years, from June
1987 until May 1999. Mr. O'Neill was born in St. Louis, Missouri on
December 4,
1935.http://www.pbs.org/newshour/inauguration/transition/oneill.htmlPA
UL O'NEILL worked for Dick Cheney during the Ford Like Cheney PAUL
O'NEILL "has been a trustee at the American Enterprise Institute".
http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/profile_oneill.h
tml PAUL O'NEILL"CORPORATE BOARDS-American Enterprise Institute,
Eastman Kodak Co., Rand
Corp."http://quest.searchcolorado.com/stories/122100/bus_1221007509.sh
tml"RAND was created at the urging of its original client, the Air
Force (then the Army AirForces)" http://www.rand.org/ABOUT/index.html
PAUL O'NEILL "Caspar W. Weinberger, who was secretary of health,
education and welfare when O'Neill was the top budget official for
health and welfare, remembers him as thorough and well informed. "He
knew more about what was going on than anyone above or below him,"
said Weinberger. O'Neill grew up in a military family that moved
throughout the United States"
http://www.cbsnewyork.com/main/topstories/story_355132904_html/index_h

To truly understand the pervasive
influence of the Rockefellers, and their allies the Harrimans , and
the Bushes, et.al. one might wish to start at
http://www.history.rochester.edu/fuels/tarbell/MAIN.HTM
THE HISTORY OF
THE STANDARD OIL COMPANY BY IDA M. TARBELL. It was the historic 19th
Century alliance between energy as typified by the Rockefellers and
railroads as typified by the Harrimans , and the subsequent
Walker/Bush alliances with Both the Harrimans and the Rockefellers
that laid the groundwork for so many of our current problems.
Railroads would carry alleged Bush Imperial Family relative:
Rockefeller's coal and oil!!!
It was
Rockefeller money that paid for the so-called "camps" for the
so-called "palestinians". Rather than see them re-integrated into the
countries surrounding Israel from which the bulk of them had come, the
so-called "palestinians" were put into miserable camps, funded by
Rockefeller, which kept them ready to become future terrorists and
invaders of Israel.
"Like Powell,
Rockefeller is allegedly part of the alleged Imperial Family that
allegedly includes Bush, Cheney and Gerald Ford, and Pat Robertson and
Walt Disney, and that allegedly goes back to Charlemagne, and William
the Conqueror, if not further, probably a lot further if history is
any guide. "a Web search turned up the site of the London-based
Burke's Peerage (www.burkestitles.com), I knew I could stop looking.
The company no longer puts out the authoritative Burke's Peerage and
Baronetage, which it sold off in the 1970s, but it compiles a number
of genealogical volumes, and its publishing director, Harold
Brooks-Baker (an American-and as yet a commoner), is the world's most
quoted expert on royalty and aristocracy. It was Brooks-Baker who
revealed that Colin Powell is related to the late Princess Diana.
"Descents from Edward I [descendant of Henry III] James Madison, US
President William Henry Harrison, US President (Benjamin Harrison, US
President Grover Cleveland, US President Gerald Ford, US President
George Bush, George W. Bush, General Colin Powell."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020918/168/29xkk.html
"President Bush, Winston Churchill and Princess Diana, shown in these
file photos, are distant relatives whose ancestry can be traced back
to a 15th century English squire, genealogists say. Researchers for
the U.S.-based company MyFamily.com, which has a license to publish
British census records from 1841 to 1901 on the Internet, found that
the trio's roots can be traced to Henry Spencer of Badby,
Northamptonshire, who lived between 1420-1478 and was married to
Isabella Lincoln. (AP Photo)"
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/020918/168/29xkk.html
We see an alleged "Imperial Family" operating for century after
century, perhaps even for thousands of years? Pat Robertson is
allegedly a Member of the alleged Imperial Family that allegedly
includes Dubya, Colin Powell, Walt Disney, the late Princess Diana,
and quite a few others to find out more Please read Taft
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/1830 And the DOWN
WITH THE MONARCHY series
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/1033
Relativity Theories Hinckley- John Ellis- Cheney, others at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/34 All In The
in Part Two All In The Family? at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/640
Nor has CSX been skimpy when it comes to contributions to the likes of
Senator Robert Carlyle Byrd, the man who did NOTHING to stop Dubya in
2000 and whose
Opposition to the liberation of Iraq on the Senate Floor in 2002
handed Dubya the Senate in 2002, and destroyed any chance that
Democrats might take back the House in 2002  because
American voters were fooled, by Senator Robert Carlyle Byrd's insane
ramblings on the Senate floor in the service of Saddam, into believing
that all Democrats were as much in Saddam's pocket as Senator Robert
Carlyle Byrd himself.
"CSX TRANSPORTATION INC PAC (FKA SEABOARD SYSTEM RAILROAD PAC)
[PAC/Qualified - (higher contrib limit)]" from:
BYRD MAN OF AL (GORE'S) CATASTROPHE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/4558
Or to Republicans:  "CSX $770k" from: Bush Donors 2000
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/4143
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/daily/july/25/brier1.htm
"A 1991 promotional publication features a photo of Greenbrier
President Kleisner welcoming Secretary of Defense Richard Cheney.
Despite its many government ties, there is a touch of irony in the
Greenbrier's selection as host for a facility built in response to
the Soviet threat. Cyrus Eaton, the man who presided over the
CandO-now the conglomerate CSX-enjoyed a cozy
relationship with the Soviet leadership. Dubbed "the Kremlin's
favorite capitalist," he took pride in having received the Lenin
Peace Prize"
http://www.cnn.com/2000/TRAVEL/NEWS/10/19/props.bunkercasino.ap/#1
"Creation of the concrete bunker, which is at
the same depth as the hotel basement, was a
national secret and expense for decades after
President Eisenhower authorized it in 1958
as a hideaway for 1,100 officials, mainly
members of Congress..- The resort's owner, transportation giant CSX
Corp. of Jacksonville, Florida, wants the casino badly enough to give
the estimated $4.2 million in annual gambling profits to state and
local government."
http://www.opensecrets.org/2000elect/other/bush/pioneer.htm Alvin R.
"Pete" Carpenter Jacksonville FL CSX Transportation "GEORGE W.
BUSH:
2000 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
Bush Fundraisers
This is a partial list of Pioneer volunteer fundraisers for Governor
Bush's presidential effort, as released by the campaign. A "pioneer"
has raised at least $100,000 (with limits of $1,000 from individuals
and $5,000 from PACs) for the campaign. "
http://www.csx.com/aboutus/company/team/
"Alvin R. (Pete) Carpenter Vice Chairman"
http://www.csx.com/aboutus/company/chronology/ " CSX Corporation was
incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia, for purposes of a merger
of Seaboard Coast Line Industries Inc., headquartered in Jacksonville,
Fla.; and Chessie System Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One
of the criteria which led to the selection of Richmond was the
historic association with both Chessie and Seaboard. The Chesapeake
and Ohio Railway Company, part of the Chessie System Railroads, traced
its corporate ancestry to the Louisa Railroad Company which was
chartered in Richmond in 1836, and the CandO had its headquarters in
that city for many years. One of Seaboard's earliest predecessors was
the Richmond and Petersburg, which was chartered in 1836 to run
between those two cities. Seaboard Coast Line Railroad had general
offices in Richmond since 1958."
http://www.bartleby.com/65/ch/ChesapNOR.html "It served the
Confederate armies during the Civil War and was severely damaged by
Union raids."
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/080500/met_3725586.html
"During yesterday's Pittsburgh-Youngstown leg, Bush darted in and out
of his railway car to wave and speak to crowds along the way. Cheney
posted himself on the rear observation platform, waving at anyone he
saw.
Bush's CSX twin-locomotive train slowed to a crawl after crossing over
the Ohio River, and he waved to people standing in their backyards
with their children in Beaver, Pa."
http://www.sptimes.com/News/100899/Worldandnation/Pioneering_campaigne
r.shtml
"Pioneering campaigners make cash
flow for Bush
The presidential candidate will meet these
Florida fundraisers, those who raise at
least $100,000, at the state GOP
convention.
By TIM NICKENS Times Political Editor
St. Petersburg Times, published October 8, 1999
Florida Republicans, without a straw poll or favorable primary date,
remain players in presidential politics by bringing something else to
the table.
Cash.
Front-runner George W. Bush will drop by the state GOP convention this
evening in Orlando not just as a favor to his younger brother, Gov.
Jeb Bush. He also will visit with the Pioneers, his nickname for
fundraisers who have steered at least $100,000 into his campaign for
president.
The Texas governor is likely to shake hands with more Pioneers at the
Omni Rosen Hotel than at any other place outside his home state.
Florida has a dozen members of the exclusive club; Texas has 61.
Florida Pioneers said they expect no special favors if Bush follows in
his father's footsteps and is elected president next year. "Just good
government, good free market principles," said Marty Fiorentino, a
former CSX employee in Jacksonville and now special counsel. What will
Pioneers receive?
A pin, special Bush campaign meetings and better spots at the national
Republican convention next year in Philadelphia.
"This is sort of recognizing the people who made it happen," said
Austin, who also is the state GOP finance chairman. "It gives you a
little more motivation to keep doing it."
Fiorentino said behind him and CSX vice chairman A.R. "Pete"
Carpenter, another Pioneer, is a large network of Jacksonville-area
Bush supporters.
He recalled a meeting last spring of more than 50 members of a finance
team that includes Jacksonville Mayor John Delaney and state House
Speaker John Thrasher of nearby Orange Park. They listened to Bush
talk by speaker phone from Texas.
"Even on the speaker phone you get the feeling this is somebody I want
to support, who can lead and lead effectively," said Fiorentino, who
shares the fundraising credit. "It couldn't have been done without
that team."
He and others attribute their fundraising success to Bush's
popularity, eagerness among Republicans to take back the White House
after eight years of Bill Clinton and the popularity of Gov. Jeb Bush.
 The Florida governor, who is his brother's state campaign chairman,
recruited Hoffman, Austin and others for the fundraising effort. He is
not listed as a Pioneer, although Michigan Gov. John Engler and former
Massachusetts Gov. William Weld are. "It's for the same reason George
W. is not on there; he is part of the family," Hoffman said. "He is
very participatory in where and how all of this money is to be raised.
 He calls all of the shots."
http://www.naplesnews.com/00/10/florida/d527561a.htm
"none of the IG Farben factories or the Ford, GM, ITT or
Alcoa factories owned by American industrialists in Nazi Germany were
bombed during the war despite being the industrial base of the Nazi
war effort [see: The Secret War Against the Jews, by John Loftus and
Mark Aarons; Trading with the Enemy by Charles Higham, 1983; The
Splendid Blond Beast: Money Law and Genocide in the Twentieth Century
by Christopher Simpson, 1993; Blowback, by Christopher Simpson; OLD
NAZIS, THE NEW RIGHT, AND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY by Russ Bellant]"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/4361 "Polluters Bet
Big On Bush On The Campaign Money Trail how Gov. George W. Bush and
his administration undermined
efforts to control Texas's air pollution by working together with
representatives of grandfathered polluting industries. Contributors to
G. W. BushGubernatorial Campaigns Contrib.
Amt. to GW Bush1993-1998 Secret Meetings Participant Vinson & Elkins*
(law firm for Alcoa on air pollution matters)
$184,850
Alcoa $2,000" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/3921
If you are Pro-Israel and Pro-American please join all of our groups
which are listed below:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] expose Bush
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] post your exposes on Powell
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ColinCrushers/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Exposes/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Joe Lieberman in 2004 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GoJoeGo/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Help Democrats
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Greens4DemocraticVictories/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Impeach Bush and Cheney!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
expose Bush
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jews-And-Others-Against-Bush/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
support the war oppose Bush go after Saddam and arafat
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLoyalOpposition/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You are either with civilization or with the terrorists
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VegetariansAgainstBush/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Students Exposing Corrupt Republican Extremist Top Secrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/americansecrets/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
against terror
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/united_for_tomorrow/

    WHEN SPIDERS UNITE, THEY CAN TIE DOWN A LION  -- Ethiopian Proverb

-----------------------
NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, this material is
distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior
interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and
educational purposes only. For more information go to:

Steve Wingate, Webmaster
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com
Latest Update: Cydonia in 3-D