Matthew D. Fuller wrote

> For the moment, using f.focus/f.unfocus is a sufficient (if thoroughly
> clunky) hackaround.  The real solution is presumably dealing with the

Wow, indeed! Defining a key with "f.focus" makes it work until I
press it again or f.warpto to another window. That's very helpful
for the moment, thanks a lot!

> lacking WM_HINTS situation.  I'm on that, but I have to give
> AddWindow() the figure/clean/comment dance, before I can feel
> confident in understanding all the implications of making that sorta
> change in there.  I am working on it, I swear, but it's a big nasty
> function, so it takes a while...

I'm really really thankful that you are spending that much time for caring
about ctwm :-)

--
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Steiner   Web:  http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/
Lehrstuhl f. Bioinformatik    Mail: http://www.bio.ifi.lmu.de/~steiner/m/