On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 10:51:03PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:

> I saw something about forcing focus on unwilling windows.
> I also noticed that my xload windows don't get focus any more (the title
> bar doesn't show it, and my keyboard shortcuts for depth manipulation
> don't work on it). I guess the second is not intentional, given the
> first?

The only focus thing in 4.0.3 was some dealing with applications that
_re_set WM_HINTS at runtime; I don't see how that would affect things.
And 4.0.3 is just trunk as of last fall before the RANDR changes, plus
the OTP crashfix, so it's probably code you've been running a while
anyway.

For that matter, 4.0.2 only had the focus tweak that affected firefox
menus and the like; the last big readjustments we did were in 4.0.0.
So, I guess the question is the time span of "any more".

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net