On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 11:29:59AM -0400 I heard the voice of
Caleb Malchik, and lo! it spake thus:

> TWM has the settings MenuBorderColor and MenuBorderWidth.  [...]
>
> CTWM lacks these settings.  Is there some other way to configure the
> menu border color and width?

Doesn't look like it, no.  The border color is the menu foreground
color, and the width seems to be fixed (though different on 3D vs not
menus).

A little investigation suggests twm went from roughly what we still
have to its current scheme in XFree86 4.3.99.16; the git history seems
to have lost the granularity of the CVS changes, so it's a bit mixed
with other stuff in e51f25fbe75b222b24f4628b2408e899fa4748d7.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net