On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 01:26:53PM -0400 I heard the voice of
Stefan Monnier, and lo! it spake thus:

> The problem Tadziu describes seems to indicate that either my hack
> isn't working any more, or that some other problem is at play (maybe
> the height of each char is itself wrong?).

Yeah, my best guess for Aaron's issue is that it's just a matter of
what fonts are available/chosen.  Some weird stuff can happen down in
the X libs when picking a font for a given XLFD.

> `bzr` itself has been moribund for quite some years now :-(

Indeed.  I'm using brz for most day to day stuff, but I do still have
to step back to bzr for a few plugins like bookmarks that aren't
ported over (I keep bugging the devs  ;)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net