Currently, when TitleJustification center is used, the title's X position is
always calculated by basically subtracting the width of the title string from
the width of the title bar and halving the result. This works nicely when the
title string is shorter than the title bar, but gives very funny results if the
title string is longer, the main issue being that the title bar covers any
window gadgets to the right of it (such as resize).

An example of this behavior can be reproduced by pointing Firefox at this URL:
https://datagubbe.se/twm/long.html

I've concocted a small fix for this, which just falls back to treating the
title as left-justified if the calculated position exceeds the title bar's
width.

https://github.com/carlsvensson/ctwm-mirror/commit/9d5cbbb9eb8d4d99772a0fc92dcdb4843d043e60

This time I hope it's not a false alarm on account of me doing something stupid
:)

Cheers,
--
Carl Svensson