To be able to work on ctwm, I have been packaging the version control client
bazaar and then breezy for pkgsrc.

The problem with bzr is that it uses a waaaay end-of-life version of
Python; it is still on 2.7. Also, its GUI tool to visualise the repository
(qbzr), which I find rather essential for working with graph-based version
control, is based on Qt4 which is also being phased out actively.

The replacement, breezy, doesn't seem to have a working replacement for
qbzr, at least last time I checked. I did check for updates to breezy
just now, and the release notes for version 3.3.0 say:

* Breezy now requires setuptools-rust and a rust compiler to
  be built. (Martin Packman, Jelmer Vernoo#)

I'm sorry, but this is getting out of hand.

-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto