On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 11:04:00PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Thu 12 Jan 2023 at 16:10:39 -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> > There's been a discussion of "struts" in the context of "other windows'
> > struts", but I don't know what struts are.

Don't worry, neither do the rest of us.  Or the people who spec'd them
:p

> ctwm treats _NET_WM_STRUT_PARTIAL like _NET_WM_STRUT, so the extra
> fields (which reduce the reserved area) are ignored.

We should definitely grow support for those area bits, to open up the
areas on the sides.  People love having notches on their phones, think
how much cooler it'd be on the desktop.

... why, we could even make use of the SHAPE extension to...  OW!
Hey!  Why are you hitting me??

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net