Hi,

Can we get rid of breezy (brz)? I am the one packaging it for pkgsrc
since ctwm is the only thing that needs it. Today I'm trying to update
to vesion 3.3.4 and it is being extremely annoying. Compared to the
previously packaged version, it now requires Rust. And for no good
reason that I can see. It looks like somebody is just trying stuff out,
to see if it is possible.

Also it doesn't work with the latest 2 versions of Python.

I don't like breezy any more. It is too much a pain in the ass.
It claims it can use git format repos, so we can simply convert, and
whoever wants to keep using it, would be able to. That won't be me.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose