On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 03:54:43PM +0100 I heard the voice of
J.O. Aho, and lo! it spake thus:

> Why make the meny that big in the first place?
> I like to have submenus so that I don't have any big ones.

I have a menu with all the xlock modes on it (for no particularly good
reason, other than that the idea stuck me once).  I ended up writing a
perl script to parse the xlock mode list output and generate a set of
"more"'d submenus with 25 modes on each.  It comes out to 5 of 'em,
each of which is a bit less than half the height of my screen.

(Actually, it doesn't generate ctwm menus as output, it generates perl
definitions of ctwm menus, since I build them with a perl script on
the fly, but who wants to get THAT nutty?  ;)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]