"Richard Levitte via RT" on  wrote...
| Hey Anthony, if you're still around (this was a while ago), can you
| tell me if the current information display is good enough, so I know
| if I should close this ticket?
|
| I'm a little confused by the request for negative position.  Could you
| give me an example of what that would look like?

That was some time ago.  i was thinging that info could display the
windows position as a negative offset as well so you can add that as a
position geometry in the programs startup.  EG relative to the bottom or
right edges.

But all my problems with ctwm is currently with its handling of Lotus
Notes in Wine!

I can't pop up any pop-up menus as they don't pop up under the cursor by
a pixel or two below or to the right of it, so it pops down immediatlya
again!!!

I have no problems with menu popups under Gnome, only under my normal
ctwm (currently version 3.7beta5, yes a little old).  I also tryed using
a gnome in a virtual server for this, but Lotus wants X server features
not available in the virtual server.  :-(

Has this been looked at?

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Data: `` I could be chasing an untamed ornithoid without just cause! ''
  Dr Crusher: `` Errr... A wild goose chase? ''
                             --- StarTrek New Generations, ``Data's Day''
     Anthony's Home is his Castle     http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/