> On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 11:11:53AM +0100 I heard the voice of
> Rhialto, and lo! it spake thus:
> >
> > That made me think it would be better to just have a cumulative
> > patch for everything since ctwm-3.8a. And in turn that made me
> > wonder if it would make sense to just put such a diff on the
> > website, next to the release itself.
>
> Instead of a diff, why not just do a tarball instead?  We could call
> it "ctwm-3.8.1.tar.gz", see...

For people like me, and anyone considering trying out ctwm, having to
merge a diff, instead of just fetching a tarball and following
instructions, could be really off-putting -- compared with the
convenience of most other window-manager options nowadays.

I am still undecided between ctwm and openbox. I use OB on my desktop
and ctwm on my laptop. (Fedora 15).

Thanks.

Aaron