On Sun 23 Jun 2013 at 21:24:20 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> I've been meaning to clean it up for inclusion for several years now,
> but never got the motivation high enough to actually do it.

Sounds good! I'd like to see that patch, even if not fully cleaned up.

> I vaguely remember fixing a few stacking-order bugs as part of my
> on-top-priority patch, so that might simply be it.

That also makes me want to see the patch. So far it is the best theory
(even if very vague so far) about what's happening :-)

>         Stefan
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'