It is true that the website has been down during christmas. Sorry for not
announcing that my server was going down. It is now up again, however. I
had to move it to another location.

Regards,

 dL - Dan Lilliehorn                 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign
  http://www.dL.nu/                   X       against HTML email
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       / \