"Oleksiy" <patriot_of...@ukr.net> wrote:

  It is compiled with this:
  g++ -DCURL_STATICLIB -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -osrc\main.o
  ..\src\main.cpp

  g++ -L..\lib -oYTUploader.exe src\main.o -lcurl -lcurldll -lws2_32
  -lwldap32 -leay32 -lssleay32 -lz

Here you link with both libcurl.a and libcurldll.a. I don't think you want the latter.

  I run DependencyWalker, and it says that it's missing ieshims.dll,
  libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll. But WHY? Why it want OpenSSL dll, I'm
using static linking!

Because curl.dll (i.e. via libcurldll.a) wants them.

About ieshims.dll I also can't get why it needs it! Help,

No idea why. What does depends say about it? How depends on this DLL?
It should be part of IE installed in "%ProgramFiles%\Internet Explorer".
But I don't have it and have no problems with curl or OpenSSL w/o it.

--gv