On Mon, 24 Nov 2014, Nagel, Bill wrote:

> At the minimum I need to typedef a 64-bit int.

Ah yes - We can probably do something with:

#if defined(HAVE_LONGLONG)

Like in curl_ntlm_core.c:407 but it depends on how many 64-bit values there are
- which could make the code quite messy :(

I can always take a look and tidy those sort of things up if need be.

Alternatively you might want to consider using curl_off_t which is signed. If
you need unsigned you might want to consider adding support for curl_off_tu but
I'd rather others have input on this. We can always go with long long or
curl_off_t and fix this during the debugging period if need be.

>> #if !defined(CURL_DISABLE_SMB) && defined(USE_NTLM)
>
> It might build, but it would not work because those functions need md4 and
> des. So I will add SSPI support in a later patch.

Mmmmm... No problem.

In that case you'll need the #if that you suggested in your previous email ;-)

Kind Regards

Steve