Michael Kaufmann wrote:

Should we consider providing another pointer for the OpenSSL backend?
Sure, I'm open for discussions and solutions!

Yes, please consider this. I propose to add a new CURLINFO constant,
because the existing API must not be changed (backwards compatibility).
We could call it CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION_EXTENDED or
CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION_V2. It should work the same way as
CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION, but with SSL* instead of SSL_CTX* for OpenSSL.

If I've been following along correctly, SSL_CTX* is a subset of SSL*, so how about CURLINFO_TLS_SESSION_FULL ?

- Rich