On Mon, 7 Mar 2016, Isaac Boukris wrote:

I currently have a similar requirement and I'm testing the approach of coupling each easy handle with its own multi handle (using curl_multi_socket_action).

Oh right, that should be doable.

It works ok so far, though I wonder how well it would scale (and you could still share other stuff, like DNS resolving and TLS sessions via the share interface).

Speaking of the share interface, a neat solution for this could be to make the share interface support sharing the connection pool, as then an implementation could make a separate share object for each easy handle that is added to the multi handle so that they all would have their own pools.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se