On 08/24/2016 02:13 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
On Wed, 24 Aug 2016, Ben Greear wrote:

Actually, a checkout of clean code still fails, but if I 'git reset --hard
HEAD~198', then do a build, and then pull, and then re-build, it works.

Still, I have this patch[1] pending a merge. It is supposed to make things
better as it removes the pkg-config autoconf macros dependency.

Maybe you could try that and see if it makes your life easier before I merge it?

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/972#issuecomment-242037045

Sorry for the late response, but I just pulled latest and it compiles on F13 for
me, so I think this did fix the problem.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>