On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, Novoseltsev, Igor via curl-library wrote:

My application sends GET and receives 200 with body in response. The 200 response has no Content-Length header. That causes libcurl not to report DONE for the Easy, even whole body was reed from socket.

To indicate end of body the server closes connection.

Does anybody encountered that issue?

I can't reproduce this case. I'm also pretty sure we test it with the test suite. When requesting such a URL and getting such a response, you'll note that libcurl detects it and says in the verbose output:

* no chunk, no close, no size. Assume close to signal end