On Thu, 3 Aug 2017, Keith Patella wrote:

I'm using a sftp server WingFTP and am uploading files but have been unable to figure out how to preserve the Modified file time on Windows. I've been using libcurl latest version but am now trying to do it through the command line. I'm using the following:

No matter what I try my file is always set to the time it was uploaded.

Sorry, libcurl doesn't have any support for sending/setting the time of the remote file over SFTP! The underlying libssh2 library has an API for doing it (libssh2_sftp_fstat_ex), but libcurl has no mechnism for using that.

In fact, libcurl doesn't offer it for any protocol for uploads.