On Tue, 15 Aug 2017, Jack wrote:

Thanks,I modified my application, but I still have HTTPS performance issue. I send 40 https request at the same time. They all create new connection and connect server. I found CPU burst to 56%, then down, this high CPU time duration about 500ms .

Do you have any good idea for tuning this issue?

Well, is it really an issue or is it simply what to expect when doing many simultaneous TLS handshakes?

If you're using the libcurl API correctly and you think this is an issue, then digging into the internals and looking at what it times, what takes CPU time is the next step and then of course to analyze if there are any wrong things performed, or non-performant functions that can be improvied.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se