On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Lianyuan Zheng - NOAA Federal wrote:

Do you have pre-compiled curl binary package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 with Intel Compiler version 18.0.1? If yes, where we can find and download it?

In the curl project we only ship source code. All the existing packages and binary builds that we offer or link to from the curl web site's download page are done and graciously provided by friendly contributors and organizations.

It seems very specific to ask for a curl build with a specific compiler version for a specific Linux distro version. I suggest you build your own if you need that exact combination.