Hi,

One thing I now patch every time is to remove the $wl-bind_at_load part here:

        # Don't allow lazy linking, it breaks C++ global constructors
        # But is supposedly fixed on 10.4 or later (yay!).
        if test CXX = "$tagname"; then
          case ${MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET-10.0} in
            10.[0123])
              func_append compile_command " $wl-bind_at_load"
              func_append finalize_command " $wl-bind_at_load"
            ;;
          esac
        fi

Seems like tests see we are at 10.1 with 10.14, so we can compile with bitcode
enabled.
I am not sure why this is there, but removing it allows bitcode creation in
Xcode for apps using the library.

Maybe this test should be removed as MacOS < 10.4 is no longer used?
Or the condition could be changed?

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/