On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 8:30 PM Lincoln via curl-library
<curl-library@cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am trying to compile Curl 7.63.3 on Solaris 10 Sparc and I am getting those
> errors.  Note I do not have root and so I have to compile and install in area
> that I have access. Can someone tell me why this issue happens on Solaris
> servers and is there a way to compile it correctly?
>
> *** Error code 1
> The following command caused the error:
> fail=; \
[...]

The actual error message would have been somewhere above the "Error
code 1".  In addition to that message, the environment variables and
flags you're using for configure may be required to help you. On top
of that: are you using gnu make, solaris make or something else?

rainer