On Thu, 15 Aug 2019, Mike Crowe wrote:

If I make that change to master (and don't modify the GET lines because master doesn't supply the username and password to the proxy that way) then no Authorization header is sent, so the test fails.

Right, I saw that as well.

Test 168 doesn't appear to be following the numbering documented in tests/README. If you can suggest an appropriate number for this new test then I can create a patch to add it.

Oops, yes. That numbering scheme was once a guide but we've since filled up several of the ranges and thus sort of stopped following that. You can basically pick any available number (see tests/data/Makefile.inc). (We should probably just remove the numbering from the README since I believe it does more harm than good now...)

We instead work harder on having the top <keywords> tags set correct so that we can run tests selected by those.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me