On Mon, 16 Sep 2019, Paul Oliver via curl-library wrote:

I'm adding support for http/3 to my libcurl-based library and have come across a strange issue. I add a curl_multi_add_handle as usual and the first request works fine, however when I submit the second I receive no callbacks to my CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION or CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION and the request times out. I've built curl using quiche on OSX as per the instructions https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/docs/HTTP3.md#quiche-version. Is there anything I should be aware of? For what it's worth my code is here https://github.com/puzza007/katipo/pull/96/files.

Thanks!

Feel free to post this as an issue on github so that it doesn't slip through any cracks...

--

 / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me