Hello!

Is there an equivalent for the WinAPI-method InternetGetCookieEx  / macOS API
method NSHTTPCookieStorage/cookiesForURL in cURL to get all cookies for a
specific URL?
I know there is CURLINFO_COOKIELIST but this seems to output all cookies,
regardless of URL / domain / path / time validity etc.

In cookie.c I found the internal method Curl_cookie_getlist which seems to do
what I would need, but that isn't exposed.

CURLINFO_COOKIELIST/Curl_cookie_list skips cookies without domain property as
stated in the docs, so this may be a difference when using CURLINFO_COOKIELIST
and doing the matching to the given URL like Curl_cookie_getlist externally?

I am using CURLOPT_SHARE for the cookie store.

Any ideas?

Thank you and regards,
Dominik