On 1/12/20 1:32 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jan 2020, shiftag via curl-library wrote:
>
>> So it appears the issue is not related to the compilation. The normal
>> behavior of libcurl is checking /etc/ssl/certs
>> ,so I rebuild the content
>> of that directory with .crt files and the symbolink link to .pem with
>> the symbolink link to the hash (the one generated by c_rehash command).
>
> I'd recommend you rather use the configure option
> --with-ca-bundle=FILE or --with-ca-path=DIRECTORY instead and point
> out exactly the file and/or path you want your build to use.
>
> Or set it at run-time.

Hi Daniel,

That's what I did, I built libcurl with --with-ca-bundle and
--with-ca-path but I unfortunately did a wrong copy/paste for curl one.
I add the options that way:

            --with-ca-bundle=$(PATHDEP)/certs/ca-bundle.crt
            --with-ca-path=$(PATHDEP)/certs

using the static curl binary in verbose mode I could see both path are
correct. But I think the issue is related to the certs stuff. As I'm
using a non-standard path I had to generate/download the ca-bundle, the
crt files, pem files and the hash. So, curl static binay is checking the
right path but still I end-up with error 77.