On Thu, 19 Aug 2021, Anmol Mishra via curl-library wrote:

I built a homebrew libcurl in a custom dir. The project is linking against this custom lib. I am getting 200+ linker errors. As far as I know, I followed the FAQ. I'm missing something very basic.

It looks like you're building and using libcurl as a static library. Then you need to provide all the dependency libraries manually at link time. OpenSSL, libssh2, nghttp2 etc by the looks of it.

--

 / daniel.haxx.se