On Thu, Dec 07, 2023 at 08:02:04PM +0100, Jeroen Ooms via curl-library wrote:
> I am looking for a way in libcurl to trigger a callback once, after a
> http request has been completely submitted (including upload if any),
> but before the server has responded. So basically when we have done
> our job, and we are waiting for a (potentially slow) http request to
> return a response status.

Why not call the callback function from within the CURLOPT_READFUNCTION.3? The
only difference is where the data about to be sent has been buffered; is the OS
or (potentially) within libcurl or the HTTP library. libcurl doesn't ask the OS
when the data has left the network interface, if that's what you're wanting.

Dan