I think it has something to do with AppletGraphic, but I'm not really sure -- here's a link of a screenshot of the problem (the debugger doesn't kick in, which makes me think it's a sub applet thing).

The errors first show up when I click on the start 1 and start 2 buttons.

http://www.curlbreaker.com/friedger-test-error.gif

-Chris B.

If you run the test locally you have to change

async-start-1/2.php into async-start-1/2.curl

in the main applet async-start.curl.

Does it work?
Friedger