Hi

In case of using curl applet with HTML pages, I have a problem of session
management.

Usually  when I log- in from a HTML page,  a new session was created at the
server, then the session is maintained and the server use the session
informations.
But if a curl applet was called and the curl applet access to the server,
another session was created. ( so totally 2 sessions were created.)

I would like to know how to avoid this problem.

Thanks in advance.