Friedger wrote:

> It says
> "The company will modify the source code to facilitate the construction of
> systems in various Asian languages."
>
> Will you still support English? And site outside of Asia?

Details of the new marketing plan are still being worked out, but it is very
clear that the short-term focus is to build a solid beachhead in Japan and South
Korea, which is the home market of Sumisho Computer Systems and is the place
where Curl has experienced the greatest degree of commercial success up until
now.  We expect that our focus on other markets will increase once we have
established a solid operating base in the Asian market.

The product absolutely will continue to support English, and it will be as
ready as ever (or perhaps even more ready) to be localized for other Western
languages as well as other Asian languages.                     -Bert