Hi list,

I set up a CLP server, that is a curl script running on a linux machine (!)
- that serves applets with the latest list of links and
- that deals with changes to the actual list entries.

For security reasons I don't have added a delete option. If you want to have
removed a link from the list please email me.

Comments for improvement welcome!
Feel free to add any applet you can find.
I hope that there are more around than the 43 I found.

Cheers,
Friedger