Thanks Friedger for the amazing example.
Your example is very helpfull and implys many thing for us.

My coregue and I are very surprised and excited
how extensible Curl is.

We never could know that Win32API can be called from Curl
if you didn't show the example!

I have to say Curl is the most flexible lunguage among
other lunguages I have learned before(C/C++ and Java).

My coregue said he felt that curl is similar to lisp
but I don't know about lisp.

--
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED](B 享仁/Maekawa Takanobu