Hi gurus,

Now I've understood to customize {HashTable-of}'s 'key-hash-proc' and
'key-equality-proc'.

I think it's the best and cool to use some encoding algorythms
for those two elements(create hash value and key predication),
but I can't find any libraries such as md5 and so on.

Please tell me where the library for encoding use with Curl.

Regards.

--P.S: I'm very appriciate you all and every helps here
because I have to make many applets(perhaps too many for begginer as me)
in short time, and, ofcourse, I hope to enjoy with Curl!

--
-----
Maekawa Takanobu