Hi gurus,

Please tell me How to change and keep record's font and background color
in RecordGrid.

I want to show some kind informations that is represented as a record in
RecordGrid, so it's reasonable that these record types have each own
background color.
And I also want to get the font color changed.
The record is one which inform somthing error was happend .

Shortly speaking, I mean that I want to set background and font color
for each record in RecordGrid "dynamically".

I've read online help over and over again,
but can't find the way to do above, while I can find
the way to customize a column's cell by using StandardRecordCell
and so on.

If you know about this issue, please tell me how to do that
and(if you can and ok), why it works so.

Regards.
--
-----
Maekawa Takanobu