Hi,

Curl got new features since 2001: internationalization, serialization, reflection, more great GUI, DB access,... and so on. At it looks it will continue to grow.

There is now support for Windows, Linux. MacOS should be the next!

The last IDE download for trial version : how much does it works/costs
afterwards ?

That is the big question for the "simple" developer. Curl Inc goes for the bigger companies and projects and there is little resources left for small business.

For example, I can't make proposals for programming offers because I don't know how much a license is. There was an idea that you could buy 10 small business licenses for few-user-applications or so. But it was all vague when I inquired about it.

Currently, I am observing .. and consulting a Japanese firm. I am still interested in projects and so on.

Cheers,
Friedger