Hi gurus,
Thanks for all information.

But...
Above all,
WHERE AND HOW DID YOD GET THE GOOD INFORMATIONS
OR
WHERE AND HOW CAN I GET THE SORT OF INFORMATIONS???

Honestly,I want to know that at first.
I can not find anything about codecoverage or even
command line mode of curl.exe and how to operate it.
I want to know about this from fundamental points.

If someone knows, please tell me whether it costs much money
that I ask Curl Inc to help about this issue??

Or would somebody give me a short tutorial about how to carry out
the code coverage with curl.exe, ofcourse if you can.
I must know it for the project, so consider about that please.

--
-----
Maekawa Takanobu