Hi gurus.

Is DateTime class can not treat dates before 1970?

This could be a big problem for our project.
(We use Curl 3.0.4 ... back from 4.0 beta, so far)
Because it's very possible that the system needs to caliculate
or display person's birthdays which mainly before 1970.

Do I misunderstand about DateTime?
If so, would you tell me about DateTime for detail?
Otherwise, please tell me about any classes or ways to avoid this limit.

Regards.
--
-----
Maekawa Takanobu