On Jun 25, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Takanobu Maekawa wrote:

Hi gurus,

I have a serious trouble with import-package macro.
It suddenly dose not work at all.

It sounds like you have made some small mistake in coding that you are just not seeing. It should not just suddenly stop working if similar code was working before.

I use the way shown by Christopher Barber on a subject
"[Question]Can functions ....?" on 25 Apr.

Can you can get the example code Christopher provided to work now?

Now when I use this macro,
the codes after the line called import-package never executed,
but no exception or error has come.
So I can know what's wrong.

Maybe you should post the small piece of code where this problem is puzzling you, and we can see what the problem is.

I want to find any small hint about it.
So let me ask about details of import-package.

As you know, the interface is:

{import-package
    selector:ComponentSelector,
    manifest:ComponentManifest =
        {get-default-manifest},
    source-info:#SourceLocation = null,
    jit-ok?:bool = true
}:Package

I wonder that 'manifest' and 'source-info' can be key point.
but reading online help can make sence to me.
the descriptions are too difficult for me and no example is too hard.

Do you think the Japanese translation is bad? Do you have the English version of the online help available?

-- Duke

Please tell me about details of import-package,
and hopefully make-package-selector too.

Regards.
--Takanobu Maekawa